The Accountants’ Tool, ‘Exact’ Now Launched
Exact; the online business software developer has now introduced Exact Online for Accountants which is a tool that is cloud based whose aim is to boost collaboration with clients and also to streamline project management.
- Viewing and editing business records for clients from within the solution of accountants
- Continually monitoring the business information, creation of automatic exceptions and where possible, alerts
- Facilitating the account-client collaboration by enabling real time communication in both parties
- Viewing client data across business operations breadth for better understanding what exactly is happening on a macro scale and accordingly offer advisory services
In a bid of staying relevant and competitive in the industry, the exact study realized that forty five percent of the firms emphasized quality focus. This was confirmed by Dave Lechleitner who is the principal of product marketing with Exact. The accounting landscape today is quite competitive and a major driver of customer retention which raises the firm’s service quality. It is not about the traditional periodic services in accounting, it is a matter of creating value in the long term. New clients can be attracted through differentiation of their services and the ‘Exact Solution’ offer CPA firms to successfully do that. Exact Online is a product that will in addition to making accountants’ lives easy, it will enable them to grow their businesses truly.
- Treasury Planning to Regulate Cryptoasset promotions
- NAO Deepens Analysis of Government Spending
- Global Ethics Code Playing Catch Up with Latest Technology Developments
- Regulator Launches an Inquiry into Operations of a Birmingham Based Charity
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- What You Need to Know About Forex Order Types
- How Technology is Shaping the Future of Financial Services for the Better