The Accountants’ Tool, ‘Exact’ Now Launched
Exact; the online business software developer has now introduced Exact Online for Accountants which is a tool that is cloud based whose aim is to boost collaboration with clients and also to streamline project management.
- Viewing and editing business records for clients from within the solution of accountants
- Continually monitoring the business information, creation of automatic exceptions and where possible, alerts
- Facilitating the account-client collaboration by enabling real time communication in both parties
- Viewing client data across business operations breadth for better understanding what exactly is happening on a macro scale and accordingly offer advisory services
In a bid of staying relevant and competitive in the industry, the exact study realized that forty five percent of the firms emphasized quality focus. This was confirmed by Dave Lechleitner who is the principal of product marketing with Exact. The accounting landscape today is quite competitive and a major driver of customer retention which raises the firm’s service quality. It is not about the traditional periodic services in accounting, it is a matter of creating value in the long term. New clients can be attracted through differentiation of their services and the ‘Exact Solution’ offer CPA firms to successfully do that. Exact Online is a product that will in addition to making accountants’ lives easy, it will enable them to grow their businesses truly.
- Five-a-side Football Company Discovers Accounting Errors after a Business Review
- British Regulator Fines UBS £27.6m for Reporting Failures
- Big Four Supports Mandatory Reporting of Ethnicity Pay Gap
- Victims of Investment Scams Lost Average of £29,000
- Paul May Resigns as CEO of Café Chain Patisserie Valerie
- South Korean Financial Regulator Accused Samsung BioLogics of Accounting Violations
- ACCA Publishes Report on Emotional Intelligence Important for Accountants to Survive in the Modern Workplace