Recommending Cloud Accounting for Clients’ Use
While one can be bought off to the cloud accounting dream, your clients may require much convincing. The following tricks and tips can be used to enlighten owners of businesses of the cloud accounting benefits.
What is Cloud?
An example of cloud application is online banking which makes us of clod for safe storage of data. Clients are able to access online banking at anytime from anywhere through the software of clod accounting. They do not have to rely on one hard drive for the financial data. They may instead access that data online at any time from where they are.
Cloud is fun filled; desktop isn’t
The customary accounting software have to tie owns of businesses to a single and fixed desk or office. This minimizes the fun of being in business as it takes up a lot of resources and minimizes the fun of indeed being in business. The cloud accounting software however allows you to work at any time and from anywhere. One may use a tablet, smartphone or laptop for accessing secure accounts data while IT support is remotely handled.
Challenges of traditional accounting software
- Accounting information is just updated fully on just one machine
- Software has to be regularly upgraded and mainly for a fee
- The software could just be licensed to be used just for one computer
- It is greatly inconveniencing, unsecure and unreliable to use a USB for moving data
- It is slow and difficult to access customer details and financial data remotely
- The software maybe costly
- It may cost a lot of money to add more users
· The pricing has got other hidden costs due to extra features
Advantages of Cloud Accounting
Online software has several advantages in comparison:
- Financial data automatically flows from bank accounts as well as other sources directly to the software
- Through internet connectivity, accounts can be accessed by means of any device
- There is instant review of customer information and data like cash flow
- Powerful application and tools can be used in processing accounting data
- It’s quite easy for use by the team
- As the business grows, it can also grow
- Big Four Firms Dominate the List of Cyber Security Recruiters
- Accountancy bodies Working Together Against Businesses Involved in Money Laundering
- Xero Reports Revenue Growth of 36% in the FY 2019
- FASB Provides Financial Institutions with Fair Value Option to Ease through the CECL Transition
- Kraft Heinz Reveals $181m in Accounting ‘Misstatements’
- KPMG Hit with a £6m over Audit of Lloyds Syndicate
- Property Dealer Banned over £5.6m Accounting Failure