New Capabilities added to Modeling Cloud by Host Analytics
Host Analytics, the provider of enterprise performance management made an announcement of a new analytical, data integration and mobile capabilities to the modeling cloud host analytics. The particular enhancements include:
- The latest support for common analytical functions that include calculations of exponential and logarithmic nature, modulo, ceiling and floor calculations
- A user interface that is mobile interfaced through the use of modeling cloud host analytics through automatic detection regardless of whether a user is using a smart device and optimization through the control ribbon optimization
- Latest APIs integration of the latest data hence allowing applications of operational planning , data accessibility and integration from any operational source
These latest capabilities support the growing trends in finance professionals by use of modeling for improved operational and financial management. The enhancements also help in modeling future outcomes. From sales and marketing, people are incorporating leading indicators and upstream marketing and sales data. Using the financial plan, the back may be tied in its integration.
Since it was launched in April, customers response to the Modeling Cloud Host Analytics has been quite phenomenal and the company is happy to introduce the new capabilities which take analytical functionality, accessibility to mobile devices and also the integration of operational data to the next level. This was said by the CEO of Host Analytics David Kellogg. The market’s modeling demand is red hot since organizations recognize this that in the present day environment that is driven by data, ability of easily creating operational and financial models that align with forecasts and corporate plans is domineering to making fast and better improved decisions.
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards
- BDO Reports 8.5% Increase in Revenue
- Company Bosses Jailed for Tax Fraud
- Treasury Launches Investigation into Barriers Restricting Women in Business
- The Chief of Denmark Based Bank Quits Over £178bn Money Laundering
- Boss of a Recruitment Agency Sentenced to Serve Jail Period of 27 Months
- Former Trump Lobbyist Found Guilty of Tax Evasion and Bank Fraud