From Marketing to Marketers Survey
More than 25 % of accounting marketers budget is spent on compensation and salaries. However, in a recently released survey, it was established that accounting marketing professionals are not satisfied at all. According to the 2015-2016 Trends in compensation for Accounting Marketers, Beyond the Paycheck, it was established that it was only 30 % of accounting marketers acknowledged that they are fairly compensated in comparison to their peers in other firms. However, the report said 65 % reported high levels of pride in the success of the firm because of their initiatives of marketing.
Accounting marketers witnessed a median increase in 2015 including incentive pay and bonuses of 5.2 %. The largest boost was witnessed by marketing partners at more than 9 % while development business directors saw the least at 1 %.
Clemmer advised the marketing professionals that if they would like their salaries to be increased, they require taking a strategic role in growing their firm. In future, there shall be increased room which she says feels like grown by bounds and leaps. There has been increased recognition in marketing which has continued in growth over the years and as partners and chief marketing officers are gained, credibility to the marketing profession is increased. Its effectiveness varies from one firm to another and with the firm’s leadership. This is quite dependent on the willingness of firms to accept ideas and marketing opportunities offered to firms by marketing.
The biggest challenge is that those firms which empower their marketers usually get greater results while those firms that do not are not as effective.
These two surveys can be accessed at the website of AAM in the publications tab. The executive summary of the budget benchmarking survey is absolutely free. AAM members are charged $ 300 for the entire report while non -members are charged $ 600. On the other hand, salary survey for the members is $ 150 while non-members get it at $ 300.
- Paul May Resigns as CEO of Café Chain Patisserie Valerie
- South Korean Financial Regulator Accused Samsung BioLogics of Accounting Violations
- ACCA Publishes Report on Emotional Intelligence Important for Accountants to Survive in the Modern Workplace
- SEC Urges Companies to Focus on Employing Better Accounting and Audit controls against Cyber Threats
- Uncertainty Surrounding Brexit Results in Drop of Confidence in the UK Economy
- Companies not in Support of the Idea of Workers on Boards
- BDO Reports 8.5% Increase in Revenue