Ex-KPMG techie joins Deloitte as financial services partner
Andy Lees, the former KPMG technology specialist has joined the financial service team of Deloitte as a partner.
Andy previously worked as a managing partner in Atos Consulting, after working many years in KPMG as an IT specialist in KPMG advisory business. Then he joins from Capegemini, where he served as UK CEO in its financial services business. Now he joins hand with Deloitte as a partner, here he will direct retail banking and general insurance companies on how to modify their business to increase the efficient utilization of digital strategies and new technology.
The head of insurance in Deloitte, David Rush, said, Lees has vast and distinct record of creating innovation by using new technology for the companies he works with. His speed for gathering information regarding new ad digital technology relevant to financial services are increasing his expertise for creating innovation in businesses, and these expertise will definitely help our banking and insurance clients.”According to Andy Lees, “this time is very inspiring for the industry of financial services. We are considering a noteworthy level of operational modifications in the giant players, mainly, when this thing comes to work with new technologies.”
- Big Four Firms Dominate the List of Cyber Security Recruiters
- Accountancy bodies Working Together Against Businesses Involved in Money Laundering
- Xero Reports Revenue Growth of 36% in the FY 2019
- FASB Provides Financial Institutions with Fair Value Option to Ease through the CECL Transition
- Kraft Heinz Reveals $181m in Accounting ‘Misstatements’
- KPMG Hit with a £6m over Audit of Lloyds Syndicate
- Property Dealer Banned over £5.6m Accounting Failure