Ex-KPMG techie joins Deloitte as financial services partner
Andy Lees, the former KPMG technology specialist has joined the financial service team of Deloitte as a partner.
Andy previously worked as a managing partner in Atos Consulting, after working many years in KPMG as an IT specialist in KPMG advisory business. Then he joins from Capegemini, where he served as UK CEO in its financial services business. Now he joins hand with Deloitte as a partner, here he will direct retail banking and general insurance companies on how to modify their business to increase the efficient utilization of digital strategies and new technology.
The head of insurance in Deloitte, David Rush, said, Lees has vast and distinct record of creating innovation by using new technology for the companies he works with. His speed for gathering information regarding new ad digital technology relevant to financial services are increasing his expertise for creating innovation in businesses, and these expertise will definitely help our banking and insurance clients.”According to Andy Lees, “this time is very inspiring for the industry of financial services. We are considering a noteworthy level of operational modifications in the giant players, mainly, when this thing comes to work with new technologies.”
- Treasury Planning to Regulate Cryptoasset promotions
- NAO Deepens Analysis of Government Spending
- Global Ethics Code Playing Catch Up with Latest Technology Developments
- Regulator Launches an Inquiry into Operations of a Birmingham Based Charity
- Leading UK Furniture Business Collapses into Administration
- What You Need to Know About Forex Order Types
- How Technology is Shaping the Future of Financial Services for the Better