HMRC Staff Threaten More Strike Action
Thousands of HMRC call centre staff and enquiry officers are threatening to strike on 31 January, the deadline for online Self Assessment returns.
Around 20,000 staff staged a series of half hour walk-outs on Monday 16 January in response to the latest threat over alleged moves towards privatisation. A move towards privatisation of services has been denied by HMRC.
- Former Oil Company Executives Convicted of Fraud and Money Laundering
- Majority of Young Finance Professionals Feel Threatened by Emerging Technologies
- FCA Planning to Launch a Financial Services Directory
- Cash Collection Company Coin Co bosses Banned from Being Directors After they Were Found to be at Fault of Holding onto £5.8m Owed to Company’s Clients
- Businesswomen Sent Behind the Bars for Claiming VAT Refunds Through Forged Invoices
- Businessman Disqualified for Eight Years for Avoiding Paying Debts to Creditors
- KPMG Launches an Initiative to help Black Employees