People In The News
Moore Stephens has hired Gary Oliver as partner in its insurance team. Oliver joins from Mazars and was risk management and compliance director at Ark Syndicate Management as well as group head of internal audit at Wellington Underwriting.
Phil Ewing, Harrison Beale and Owen director, has been appointed to the UK board of MGI, the international alliance of independent auditing, accounting and consulting firms.
Doug Sinclair has been appointed director of tax investigations at Berg Kaprow Lewis. A member of the ICAEW Tax Investigations Practitioners Group, Sinclair has worked in a tax role for both HMRC and the private sector.
Monahans has added to its forensic service team with the recruitment of Caroline Beeas forensic manager. Bee rejoins the firm she started out with, after graduating from university. Most recently she was head of finance and procurement at Wiltshire Council.
Former Baker Tilly partners have both moved to Barber Harrison & Platt. Hamish Morrison has been appointed corporate finance partner and Amanda Waterhouse joins as tax partner.
RSM Tenon has promoted twelve staff members to senior positions. Andrew Barnes, audit, tax and advisory;James Carnegie, audit, tax and advisory (corporate finance);John Humphreys, risk management Forensics; Samantha Davies, audit, tax and advisory (tax); Sheila Pancholi, risk management and Stephanie Wilson, audit, tax and advisory (tax) were all promoted to director level. Darren Drake, audit, tax and advisory; Garry Lock, recovery Jacqui Fleming, , audit, tax and advisory (tax); Patrick King, financial management; Piers Evans, risk management bid team and Todd Rowlands , financial management were all promoted to associate director.
- Former Oil Company Executives Convicted of Fraud and Money Laundering
- Majority of Young Finance Professionals Feel Threatened by Emerging Technologies
- FCA Planning to Launch a Financial Services Directory
- Cash Collection Company Coin Co bosses Banned from Being Directors After they Were Found to be at Fault of Holding onto £5.8m Owed to Company’s Clients
- Businesswomen Sent Behind the Bars for Claiming VAT Refunds Through Forged Invoices
- Businessman Disqualified for Eight Years for Avoiding Paying Debts to Creditors
- KPMG Launches an Initiative to help Black Employees