PwC Takes Accounting Graduate Recruiter Prize
PwC has been voted top graduate recruiter in the accountancy sector by a national undergraduate poll.
The firm received its accolade of best graduate recruiter for the accounting and financial management field at the annual TARGETjobs National Graduate Recruitment Awards 2012, hosted by comedian David Walliams.
Deloitte and Ernst & Young came second and third respectively, while HSBC won the banking sector award and Goldman Sachs took the investment banking sector prize.
Over 25,000 students and recent graduates from 100 different universities took part in a national survey, which identified the most popular graduate recruiters.
- Former Oil Company Executives Convicted of Fraud and Money Laundering
- Majority of Young Finance Professionals Feel Threatened by Emerging Technologies
- FCA Planning to Launch a Financial Services Directory
- Cash Collection Company Coin Co bosses Banned from Being Directors After they Were Found to be at Fault of Holding onto £5.8m Owed to Company’s Clients
- Businesswomen Sent Behind the Bars for Claiming VAT Refunds Through Forged Invoices
- Businessman Disqualified for Eight Years for Avoiding Paying Debts to Creditors
- KPMG Launches an Initiative to help Black Employees