An Appointment Of A New Partner-In-Charge For LBMC
A new partner in charge named Greg Erickson has been appointed by the Lattimore Black Morgan & Cain’s PC’s Knoxville tax division.
A new partner-in-charge has taken over the Knoxville tax division of Lattimore Black Morgan & Cain’s PC. This person is a very efficient person and will look after the day to day needs of the organization and will manage the division growth strategy. He is a solicitor and a knowledgeable person regarding laws and from now on he will manage all the legal issues. He has been practicing law for 15 years and he has a unique expertise in the field. Throughout his life, he has dedicated himself to serving clients related to the tax paying and tax saving procedures. After completing the graduation from Vanderbill University with a distinction in English and Economics, Erickson made his J.D from the Tennessee College of Law.
After getting the new role which is ascribed to him, Greg Erickson will look into the tax practice which is growing rapidly within the Knoxville office at LBMC. He will also be responsible for managing the practice needs of day to day and directing the growth of the division with good strategies. This company provides a vast range of tax services including enterprise, individual, money matters, management and outsourcing jobs. Now this company has a team of 30 expert professionals. Greg Gilbert, the managing partner of the office commented about him saying that he has assumed a key role in the office. It is also added that Greg Erickson is a leader and his vision of development has proven to be a boon for the company in many possible ways.
Lattimore Black Morgan & Cain, PC is a member of the LBMC Family of Companies and it has more than 400 employees. It has its offices located in Nashville (Brentwood), Knoxville and Chattanooga, TN. In the year 1984, LBMC started its career as an accounting firm in the world of business. Now, the organization has grown in its domain and gives a wide range of services from accounting, human resources and technology. It has also a manifold range of customers. It is specialized to give its services in accounts and assurance services, trade and informal tax, risks, investment advisors, outsourcing, healthcare products, technology and many more.
- Cash Collection Company Coin Co bosses Banned from Being Directors After they Were Found to be at Fault of Holding onto £5.8m Owed to Company’s Clients
- Businesswomen Sent Behind the Bars for Claiming VAT Refunds Through Forged Invoices
- Businessman Disqualified for Eight Years for Avoiding Paying Debts to Creditors
- KPMG Launches an Initiative to help Black Employees
- ‘Significant weaknesses in Internal Controls’ Led to £1m Scottish Council Fraud
- Fifth of the Accountants in the UK Still using Paper Based Methods
- Deloitte publishes the Fifth Edition of their Report on Gender diversity on Corporate Boards