Cougar Mountain Revamps Accountant Referral Program
Cougar Mountain Software, developers of the Denali accounting product line, has revamped its accountant referral and business partner program by offering accountants and bookkeepers a 15 percent commission on all referrals, and a 30 to 50 percent commission on net sales, by becoming a business partner.
The company has long had a business partner program, which has been recently revamped to emphasize the increased commissions.
Business partners receive the Denali product line, hands-on training, high discount margins, sales and technical assistance, and marketing support.
For more information on the program, visit http://community.cougarmtn.com/cmbpc.
- Former Oil Company Executives Convicted of Fraud and Money Laundering
- Majority of Young Finance Professionals Feel Threatened by Emerging Technologies
- FCA Planning to Launch a Financial Services Directory
- Cash Collection Company Coin Co bosses Banned from Being Directors After they Were Found to be at Fault of Holding onto £5.8m Owed to Company’s Clients
- Businesswomen Sent Behind the Bars for Claiming VAT Refunds Through Forged Invoices
- Businessman Disqualified for Eight Years for Avoiding Paying Debts to Creditors
- KPMG Launches an Initiative to help Black Employees