New World Oil Recruits Non-Exec
OIL AND GAS exploration company New World Oil has recruited former CFO and chairman of an AIM listed company Roland Frederick as its non-executive director.
Hodder has held a number of non-exec directorships in AIM listed companies including Timan Oil and Gas for three years to 2009, Baltic Oil Terminals for two years to 2008 and was chief financial officer and latterly chairman at TSX for five years.
Hodder, who holds an MBA from Harvard Business School, has 30 years' international financial and management experience together with extensive experience in the oil and gas sector.
New World CEO William Kelleher said, "I am delighted to welcome Fred to the board. He has had a wide and varied career in a diverse range of sectors, most recently in the oil and gas sector.
"Fred's experience will be valuable to us as we look to build upon the rapid progress already made."
- Former Oil Company Executives Convicted of Fraud and Money Laundering
- Majority of Young Finance Professionals Feel Threatened by Emerging Technologies
- FCA Planning to Launch a Financial Services Directory
- Cash Collection Company Coin Co bosses Banned from Being Directors After they Were Found to be at Fault of Holding onto £5.8m Owed to Company’s Clients
- Businesswomen Sent Behind the Bars for Claiming VAT Refunds Through Forged Invoices
- Businessman Disqualified for Eight Years for Avoiding Paying Debts to Creditors
- KPMG Launches an Initiative to help Black Employees