Thompson Named NSA's Accountant of the Year
Paul V. Thompson, EA, ABA, ATA, ARA, of Alexandia, Va., was named Accountant of the Year by the National Society of Accountants at its 66th annual meeting, held here.
The award is given in recognition of outstanding achievement and service to the NSA, the accounting and tax profession, taxpayers and tax preparers. Thompson is a frequent speaker on tax and accounting issues, and is currently chair of the NSA's Federal Taxation Committee. He frequently testifies before the IRS as a representative of the NSA and the tax preparation community.
- Businesswomen Sent Behind the Bars for Claiming VAT Refunds Through Forged Invoices
- Businessman Disqualified for Eight Years for Avoiding Paying Debts to Creditors
- KPMG Launches an Initiative to help Black Employees
- ‘Significant weaknesses in Internal Controls’ Led to £1m Scottish Council Fraud
- Fifth of the Accountants in the UK Still using Paper Based Methods
- Deloitte publishes the Fifth Edition of their Report on Gender diversity on Corporate Boards
- Students Worry about Striking a Balance between Work and Personal Life