Xero Buys WorkflowMax, Adds Practice Management
Cloud accounting service Xero has purchased practice management suite provider WorkFlowMax, effectively adding tools for accountants to track leads, jobs, invoices and time. Xero will offer WorkflowMax free of charge to accounting partners who add 20 new Xero Business Edition clients by June 30, 2012.
“Cloud solutions are fundamentally changing the way accounting professionals work today— enabling unparalleled collaboration with clients and opening up new business opportunities.” said Xero U.S. president Jamie Sutherland. “Xero’s addition of WorkflowMax expands the scope of online accounting services to include practice management, making it faster and easier for accountants to run their businesses in the cloud.”
In addition, Xero recently commissioned an online survey via IBOPE Zogby International that found 30 percent of the 501 U.S. accounting professionals polled plan to move their clients online in 2012. The research also found that 47 percent said they would save a minimum of five to 10 hours a week if clients could reconcile their finances daily.
- BlackLine targets outsourcers as a medium to reach out to small and medium sized businesses
- EY Collaborates with Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting to provide Information on Tax issues through CCH IntelliConnect
- Deloitte Consulting Teams up with SAP America to Develop and Provide New Digital Offerings to its Clients
- SAP RealSpend Budgeting App Launched by SAP
- Macola ERP Software Enhanced by Exact
- Spring 2016 Release Unveiled by the FinancialForce
- Latest Technological Updates