BlackLine targets outsourcers as a medium to reach out to small and medium sized businesses
The enterprise software company BlackLine has announced to make available its cloud-based financial close automation software to accounting and finance outsourcers that basically provide services to small and medium sized entities in the U.S. and Europe.
This decision made by the software company is part of their strategy to expand the use of its software in companies of different sizes and operating in different Jurisdictions and regions. The accounting firms RSM and Raffa are the first ones to sign up with BlackLine to provide its clients (mostly SME’s) with BlackLine’s Cloud-based accounting software.
According to chief revenue officer at BlackLine, Chris Murphy, the outsourcers are an important medium and an integral part of the company’s strategy to reach out to medium to small size business entities with regards to expanding the use of its financial automation software. He further said that a business entity wants to collaborate with outsourcers who not only take on the task of performing repetitive accounting and finance functions, but that can also add value to the entity by improving its existing processes and can provide the entity with latest technology with the help of which the entity can obtain competitive advantage over its competitors.
According to manager of managed accounting services at Raffa, Albert P. Jiminez, the accounting firm has replaced a number of its Excel spreadsheet reconciliations with BlackLine’s financial automation software which provides not only the firm but also its clients with accuracy, transparency, efficiency and increased control over the month-end close process.
BlackLine’s financial automation platform is designed and built specifically to help professionals with regards to accounting and finance functions. This automation platform is basically built by BlackLine to assist and enable its customers to move away from outdated processes and to adopt latest technology with reference to its accounting and finance processes.
- ReadyRatios introduced listed companies' financial analysis and benchmarking
- BlackLine targets outsourcers as a medium to reach out to small and medium sized businesses
- EY Collaborates with Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting to provide Information on Tax issues through CCH IntelliConnect
- Deloitte Consulting Teams up with SAP America to Develop and Provide New Digital Offerings to its Clients
- SAP RealSpend Budgeting App Launched by SAP
- Macola ERP Software Enhanced by Exact
- Spring 2016 Release Unveiled by the FinancialForce