Sage Releases FAS 2012
Sage North America released Sage FAS Fixed Assets 2012 on Tuesday with a significant upd ate to the user interface, including task-based navigation and dedicated functional working areas, among other improvements.
FAS 2012 also boasts a new graphical process map; an improved find-and-replace function; the ability to customize the asset detail screen; improved handling of transfers and disposals; new utility reports for insight into security, system se tup, and the audit trail; and a new reports area to create and customize reports.
“We aim to give our customers the tools to run their businesses efficiently so they can concentrate on growing their business rather than simply operating it,” said Sam Hunter, senior vice president and general manager of Sage’s Value Business Unit. “Sage FAS 2012 allows users to complete tasks faster by giving them multiple ways to accomplish them within the software and quickly find answers to common questions when they do arise.”
- BlackLine targets outsourcers as a medium to reach out to small and medium sized businesses
- EY Collaborates with Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting to provide Information on Tax issues through CCH IntelliConnect
- Deloitte Consulting Teams up with SAP America to Develop and Provide New Digital Offerings to its Clients
- SAP RealSpend Budgeting App Launched by SAP
- Macola ERP Software Enhanced by Exact
- Spring 2016 Release Unveiled by the FinancialForce
- Latest Technological Updates