Intuit's New QuickBooks Online Accountant Brings the Cloud – and Its Benefits – to Accountants
QuickBooks Online, a cloud-based accounting solution for small businesses, has experienced 40 percent growth over the past year; it now has 280,000 users. More and more small business owners are reaping the benefits of anytime, anywhere access to their accounting records. Further, cloud-based solutions, such as QuickBooks Online, eliminate the need to install periodic software patches and updates because new features are added automatically.
While QuickBooks Online makes things easier for day-to-day users, it can make the accountants' tasks harder because commands get buried within the software. In response to this, Intuit has introduced a new product: QuickBooks Online Accountant (QBOA). This add-on to QuickBooks Online is aimed squarely at helping accountants serve their clients more efficiently.
- BlackLine targets outsourcers as a medium to reach out to small and medium sized businesses
- EY Collaborates with Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting to provide Information on Tax issues through CCH IntelliConnect
- Deloitte Consulting Teams up with SAP America to Develop and Provide New Digital Offerings to its Clients
- SAP RealSpend Budgeting App Launched by SAP
- Macola ERP Software Enhanced by Exact
- Spring 2016 Release Unveiled by the FinancialForce
- Latest Technological Updates