Pages: 1
RSS
Is ReadyRatios really free?, If you faced with any technical problem...

Sometimes I receive letters like this: "I entered my data but can't get analytical report. I cannot save the input data or generate a report every time I try. Do you have a paid version of your software?"

ReadyRatios has limited free plan with no any obvious or hidden changes! If you faced with any technical problem (can't enter your data or generate report), please, contact us or post to this forum, we'll do our best to help you (don't forget to mention the version of your operation system (OS) and browser).

Hi.

I downloaded your program this evening and attempted to analyze data from the Goldstar database. When I selected generate reports at the end of the database, I get a window saying "Building the report, Please wait...". I have been waiting for quite a while, but nothing. Your website states that reports will be generated in a few seconds. I am using  Windows Vista and my web browser is chrome. Can you please help?

Thank you.

Windows is 64bit by the way.

John Goodall wrote:
Hi.

I downloaded your program this evening and attempted to analyze data from the Goldstar database. When I selected generate reports at the end of the database, I get a window saying "Building the report, Please wait...". I have been waiting for quite a while, but nothing. Your website states that reports will be generated in a few seconds. I am using Windows Vista and my web browser is chrome. Can you please help?

Thank you.
Our software is SaaS and not depend on your PC (only browser). It's woking fine now, I don't know what happend. Try again, please.

hi
i am also finding some problem in posting my question... some times Captcha image doesnot load due to which post was not possible
Pages: 1