ACCA Introduces Interactive Study Support
The Association of Chartered certified Accountants (ACCA) has introduced an interactive study support resource in the form of Practice Tests which imitates the format of computer- based- exams (CBEs). These tests help the students analyze their strong and weak areas before they appear in real exam.
In addition to providing the familiarity of exam style, Practice Tests also provides the performance feedback in the form of personalized feedback diagram upon completion showing how the students have performed across the syllabus. Youcan use the diagram for an at a glimpse view of your strong and weak points, which will allow you to plan your final revision before you take a live exam.The test also provides model solutions for each question.
You can log on to myACCA and purchase one practice test or a set of three practice tests at a discounted price relating to ant subject. Jonathan Patterson, ACCA student from Guyana stated that he used practice tests along with the class room lectures and study material. He further added that the practice tests proved to be very helpful and it was a great opportunity to get familiar with the exam format before the real thing.
ACCA’s director of learning, Alan Hatfield stated that they want the students to have all the best available opportunities to prepare for the exams. Practice tests provide them with opportunity to test run the type of questions that are expected to appear during real exam. He further added that feedback provided after the completion of test enables the students to identify and concentrate on weak areas before taking actual exam.
Apart from practice tests, ACCA has also developed other resources which can help students during their exam preparation. The key resources are as follows:
• The Syllabus and Study Guide for exams which is updated annually.
• Examiner Approach articles and interviews which enlightens the structure of exam, question style and exam technique.
• Technical articles which provide detailed analysis of question style, exam technique and syllabus.
• Examiners’ Reports and Analysis interviews which provide feedback to students on their understanding of subject and exam technique.
• Sample exams which help the students to get familiar with real exam scenario.
- ICAEW Unveils Business and Finance Professional (BFP) Designation
- CIPFA gets Approval from the Government to provide Apprenticeship Training in the Country
- Recent ACCA Report on the Increasing scope of Shared Services
- Book Accelerator Program released by Bill.com
- ACCA Proudly Supports the 2016 International Women’s Day
- ACCA and KPMG Study establishes that business Chiefs Still follow their Hearts and not Heads
- Exploration of Future Challenges that the Accounting Profession faces conducted by IMA and ACCA