New Era of Collaboration between ACCA and SOEL
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Greece (SOEL) have reinforced their current union by entering into the agreement of Partnership (strategic level) at the gathering held at Athens. Deputy President of ACCA,Datin Alexandra and President of SOEL, HarilaosAlamanos, signed the agreement.
This new contract adds to the scheme on which ACCA and SOEL have worked together for last five years and through which more than two thousand students are studying professional accountancy. The name of schemeis Joint Examination Scheme (JES). This association also aims to collectively offer current services and products of ACCA.
Datin Alexandra said that this collaboration has reinforced the coordinating efforts of ACCA and SOEL towards developingthe accountancy profession in Greece. The skilled professionals are important to economic development worldwide and specifically in European community where recently a new European Commission line-up has been declared. This brings a chance for ACCA and SOEL to introduce their policies and ideas about the accountancy profession in Greece.
President of SOEL, HarilaosAlamanos said that they are feeling enchanted as ACCA and SOEL have cemented their agreement. Talking about the JES (Joint Examination Scheme), he said that it is aimed at providing quality education to new students and quality training to existing Certified Public Accountants (CPAs). He further added that Greek finance professionals should be capable enough to face the challenges being created by the ongoing renewal of Greek economy and society as a whole and for this purpose this association is very crucial.
He continued that all these processes would require all the professionals to work with competence and high level of integrity and for this purpose they must be trained under the current global standards applicable all over. He stated that this association will assist in achieving this goal.
- ICAEW Unveils Business and Finance Professional (BFP) Designation
- CIPFA gets Approval from the Government to provide Apprenticeship Training in the Country
- Recent ACCA Report on the Increasing scope of Shared Services
- Book Accelerator Program released by Bill.com
- ACCA Proudly Supports the 2016 International Women’s Day
- ACCA and KPMG Study establishes that business Chiefs Still follow their Hearts and not Heads
- Exploration of Future Challenges that the Accounting Profession faces conducted by IMA and ACCA