K2 Enterprises Issues List of the Best Tech for Accountants
K2 Enterprises is an organization that provides ongoing education to the finance and accounting related professionals and it also provides marketing consultation services for those who offer accounting technology services. For the last thirteen years, K2 Enterprises has presented the technology awards. It has declared 2014 Technology Awards in 27 categories. These rewards have a purpose to gain the attention of the technology providers who are working to bring some innovation. The K2 lecturers play the role of judges in selecting the winners of awards.
The CEO of the K2 Enterprises, Val Steed, said that certain repeat winners got the awards but there was no unanimously agreed winner for this year. He added that the fact that there has been no unanimously agreed winner hints towards the fact that the entire field of technology, other than just a product or an entity, is continuously changing as we see more innovations coming each day. Steed said that some companies gained larger market share by focusing on end consumer while others did not realize its importance.
He continued that everything is going to change after all. It is important to be able to develop strategies and implement them to gain market share. To be able to succeed in this field you have to stick in there for 5 to 7 years.
Steed told about importance of small companies and said never to undermine small companies with decent solutions because sometimes these small players see a gap in market and fight hard to win it. The main thing is that today’s small and medium companies don’t require a huge staff or large sources as technology can replace it. He added that technology is beneficial for those who are ready to learn it, invest in it and implement it.
Steed said that training is essential to keep up and K2 provides continuous education. Some firms are seen to make mistake by not focusing on employee’s training. In the end it is essential to review the results of technology implemented.
- ICAEW Unveils Business and Finance Professional (BFP) Designation
- CIPFA gets Approval from the Government to provide Apprenticeship Training in the Country
- Recent ACCA Report on the Increasing scope of Shared Services
- Book Accelerator Program released by Bill.com
- ACCA Proudly Supports the 2016 International Women’s Day
- ACCA and KPMG Study establishes that business Chiefs Still follow their Hearts and not Heads
- Exploration of Future Challenges that the Accounting Profession faces conducted by IMA and ACCA