Kazakhstan Ministerial Delegation Received by Global Accountancy Body, ACCA
Helen Brand OBE, ACCA’s (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) Chief Executive recently welcomed Deputy Minister of Finance of Kazakhstan, Mr. RuslanBeketayev at the ACCA’s headquarters in London. Helen Brand OBE is a regular visitor of ACCA’s offices in Kazakhstan. ACCA stands strong in the country and has provided access and opportunity to competent people of the country to penetrate in to the accountancy profession.
The delegations’ visit aimed at understanding the view point ACCA on various matters such as regulating the auditing and accounting professions, evaluating the parity of international accounting qualification and public sector auditor’s certification.
ACCA’s director Sha Ali Khan said that they are very happy to have Mr. Beketayev and the delegation and they look forward in meeting with them in near future. He further said that in order to boost confidence in economic growth, inward investment and capital market establishment of an effective regulatory body for auditors and accountants as per the internationally prevailing best practices is essential. Sha Ali khan also stated that ACCA has discussed all these matters with the delegation in detail.
Senior ACCA staff made presentations on the aforementioned matters, portraying the depth of experience and knowledge gained by ACCA over the period of it being a global body and operating via a network of ninety two centers and offices. After the presentation, detailed discussions were held with the delegation on the matters in the context of Kazakhstan, considering the business environment and national legal framework.
The meeting was also attended by Deputy Chairman of Fiscal and Audit Committee, Mr. BakhtiyorMarajapov, Audit Partner of KPMG Kazakhstan, Mr. AllaNigay and Director of Methodology Department of Accounting and Audit Reporting Mr. AemanBekturova.
- ICAEW Unveils Business and Finance Professional (BFP) Designation
- CIPFA gets Approval from the Government to provide Apprenticeship Training in the Country
- Recent ACCA Report on the Increasing scope of Shared Services
- Book Accelerator Program released by Bill.com
- ACCA Proudly Supports the 2016 International Women’s Day
- ACCA and KPMG Study establishes that business Chiefs Still follow their Hearts and not Heads
- Exploration of Future Challenges that the Accounting Profession faces conducted by IMA and ACCA