ACCA Retains Lead as Number One Global Accountancy Body with 5.1% Membership Growth Rate
ACCA’s global membership compared to last year has increased by 11,530 new members to over 178,000 members. This means an overall growth in membership of 5%.
In 2014-15 there were 455,000 students associated with accountancy profession, from which 377,000 were affiliated with ACCA qualification. It shows a more than 12,000 increase in student’s number from last year and cements the ACCA position as one of the leading accountancy body in world. These figures have been reported by the global body for professional accountants.
Growth rate of ACCA’s membership reached to 5.1 percent, the largest of any other accounting bodies of the world.
Helen Brand OBE, ACCA’s CEO said that the world demand continues to rise for ethical and professional accountant and ACCA promises to provide the quality of qualifications that will cater this global requirement.
He also said there is a positive and appreciated response on the quality of ACCA qualification from learning and business institutes. This is a huge success that 82% of employers believe that ACCA offers full finance professionals
ACCA ensures that students obtain all the prerequisites that are required in practical fields all over the world. He further stated that employers in different industries and sectors are aware of the advantages associated with employing qualified ACCA trained accountants.
Another important fact to note from the survey is that 89% of learning institutions who provide teaching to more than one accountancy professional qualifications recommend ACCA to pursue as a career to their students.
- ICAEW Unveils Business and Finance Professional (BFP) Designation
- CIPFA gets Approval from the Government to provide Apprenticeship Training in the Country
- Recent ACCA Report on the Increasing scope of Shared Services
- Book Accelerator Program released by Bill.com
- ACCA Proudly Supports the 2016 International Women’s Day
- ACCA and KPMG Study establishes that business Chiefs Still follow their Hearts and not Heads
- Exploration of Future Challenges that the Accounting Profession faces conducted by IMA and ACCA