ACCA Recently Joined Hands with Concordia Colleges
Recently there has been collaboration between ACCA and Concordia, a project of Beacon house Group, which owns the leading private school networks all over world with operations expanding in nine countries. A Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), signed in the second week of June at the head office of the group, is expected to change the landscape of learning for ACCA students in Pakistan and this indicates a beginning of a collaborative venture.
This collaboration with Concordia College is an initiative move to reinforce ACCA’s efforts to work with renowned academic institutions of Pakistan that will ultimately contribute for the betterment of accountancy profession within the country.
Through Concordia Colleges’ campuses (Beacon house Group’s initiative), ACCA will implement a new system of studies designed specifically for Concordia schools to provide quality teaching and ensure a healthy campus environment for students.
The venture will ensure the quality of tuition is provided by the management as promised. The goal is to deliver seamless quality of tuition to candidates, while keeping in view that demand of ever changing technology is fulfilled.
The most interesting thing of this Memorandum of Understanding is the facility of premium campus based facilities which is normally not being provided currently in Pakistan by other institutes who are providing tuition to ACCA students. Further the MoU focuses on the provision of skill enhancement activities and extracurricular activities. This represents one of the aspects which have been long ignored by the present ACCA tuition providers within Pakistan.
The group is a National Learning Partner of ACCA and will initially start the operations in seven campuses located across four cities. It is expected that the group will expand the network to twenty five campuses across fifteen to eighteen cities within Pakistan in the next three to five years.
- ICAEW Unveils Business and Finance Professional (BFP) Designation
- CIPFA gets Approval from the Government to provide Apprenticeship Training in the Country
- Recent ACCA Report on the Increasing scope of Shared Services
- Book Accelerator Program released by Bill.com
- ACCA Proudly Supports the 2016 International Women’s Day
- ACCA and KPMG Study establishes that business Chiefs Still follow their Hearts and not Heads
- Exploration of Future Challenges that the Accounting Profession faces conducted by IMA and ACCA