Xero Integrates with Avalara, Optimizes for Apple
Xero in a recent conference, held for North American users of accounting software, announced its new associations which include partnerships with Avalara and Apple.
As a result of these associations, Xero and Apple will work closely to maximize Xero’s mobile solutions on iPhone’s iOS devices so that iPad and iPhone customers can experience the best of the Xero user’s experience. The partnership will enable Xero to automate its regular business processes and will be able to have a better understanding of customer’s business through Apple devices.
According to Xero, Xero Touch is being accessed more than 70% of its total mobile usage via iOS devices.
Rod Drury, CEO of Xero, stated that the transformation of businesses in today’s smart phone world has led incredible demand from customers all over the world for iOS solutions. CEO further stated that Xero is creating a design-led and beautiful experience for iOS customers which will not only make them happy but will also help them to run their businesses flawlessly and effortlessly.
Partnership with Avalara will provide the following benefits to the customers:
- Users’ will be able to calculate and access the latest sales tax rates
- Preparation of Sales Tax return will hardly take five minutes
James Maiocco, Xero’s GM Business and Corporate development, stated that their collaboration with Avalara will enable the customers present in USA to manage and remain updated with the ever changing Sales Tax rates and a result they will have more time to focus on their businesses.
Avalara’s Executive Vice President of global business development further added that by using their sales tax system, Xero’s customers will not only get the ST rates as per the zip codes in USA but they also be able to highlight the exact tax jurisdiction based on longitude, latitude GPS coordinates or street addresses. He also stated that by using the Xero and Alvara, business will be able to file sales tax returns in less than five minutes where as currently they have to spend hours every month.
- ReadyRatios introduced listed companies' financial analysis and benchmarking
- BlackLine targets outsourcers as a medium to reach out to small and medium sized businesses
- EY Collaborates with Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting to provide Information on Tax issues through CCH IntelliConnect
- Deloitte Consulting Teams up with SAP America to Develop and Provide New Digital Offerings to its Clients
- SAP RealSpend Budgeting App Launched by SAP
- Macola ERP Software Enhanced by Exact
- Spring 2016 Release Unveiled by the FinancialForce