Using Cloud Based HR to the Benefit of Clients
Being an accountant, the clients of your business greatly rely on you to offer expert service and sound advice on such topics as basic book keeping and strategic finance management. Nevertheless, clients are now turning to accountants to have them counseled on issues that quite often fall far from the traditional accountant’s expertise scope including searching for advice on the functions of human resource and other significant issues of employment.
The management of the function of HR for any business is a discipline that calls for gathering of detailed information, thorough record keeping, privacy protection and compliance to the legal and regulatory requirements. The complex process has been made easier through technology which has helped to ensure high accuracy in data and offering opportunities of increasing the engagement of employees in the process.
The following are some of the advantages derived by applying cloud-based HR services for clients:
1. Great engagement with employees- For the success of any business, it is important to have employees that are engaged as this will greatly boost their engagement level. The use of online HR tools enable proficient, paperless recruiting and processes of track application where businesses can greatly improve their workforce quality as well as reduce cost per hire and turnover.
2. Heightened compliance in HR- Cloud based HR services help through provision of reporting, census data, compensation summaries and expected audit trailed regulatory reporting.
3. Promotes communication- Through HR solutions that are web based, inaccuracies and inefficiencies when managing data can be eliminated. Centralized administration of data eases in sharing employee profiles, forms, organizational directories, reminders and automated notifications.
4. Productivity and accuracy improvements- Self- service online HR management is the technological response to paper stacks, costly employee mailings and manual administration of HR. It can be costly and inefficient to manage communications and HR data from various places where online HR services are offering a centralized location for managing everything and at the same time minimizing the costs and workload of business owners.
As the accountant, helping clients take advantage of such technology will enable it to run their businesses and enhance the value you offer them.
- ReadyRatios introduced listed companies' financial analysis and benchmarking
- BlackLine targets outsourcers as a medium to reach out to small and medium sized businesses
- EY Collaborates with Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting to provide Information on Tax issues through CCH IntelliConnect
- Deloitte Consulting Teams up with SAP America to Develop and Provide New Digital Offerings to its Clients
- SAP RealSpend Budgeting App Launched by SAP
- Macola ERP Software Enhanced by Exact
- Spring 2016 Release Unveiled by the FinancialForce