The latest SmartVault for Accountants Expected to be released
The Saas portal solutions and online management document provider released the latest Smart Vault for Accountants that has automation and workflow enhancements that are based on the feedback of customers.
Through the simplified Accountant’s SmartVault, users are able to:
- Conveniently receive documents from clients
- Since the SmartVault Connected Desktop is built for optimizing workflow documentation, one can efficiently search, view and edit documents
- The SmartVault is able to simplify the process through the addition of new clients with tailor made templates and automation creation of users, folders, workflow rules and security permissions.
- With the latest SmartVault Print Driver, files are able to be printed and routed automatically to the appropriate folder from any app that is able to deliver tags out of the box
- Through this device, it is possible to use mail merge and bulk email to send customized emails to different clients simultaneously
Erick Pulaski, the CEO and founder of SmartVault stated that the company is passionately focused to enhance the daily environmental work for accountants. At every opportunity, the team works towards technological enhancement in a bid to help firms cut on the time spent on manually time consuming tasks which distract the staff from high value work such as growing the business or offering their clients strategic advisory services.
According to the accompany, there are at least 7,000 account customers who are now using SmartVault in order to serve more than 100,000 clients. The Accountants SmartVault will become available on 1st October 2015 with an introductory price of $ 35 per month for every user. There will be a live demo hosted for Smart Vault with the expected release date of 30th September.