The Latest Integration of Quickbooks Online now released by Bill.com
Bill.com, the bill pay provider and online invoicing company has released the most recent integration of QuickBooks Online. The aim of QuickBooks Online Sync 2.0 is in offering an all-in-one, bidirectional accounts workflow receivable and payable, eliminating any entry of extra data, enhancing the integrity of data and offering an accurate updated cash flow forecast.
Henrique Ceribelli, the product management senior director said that more and more, efficiency offers profitable and competitive advantages for accounting firms. QuickBooks Online Sync 2.0 enables a high efficiency level that results to more dedication of time in creating additional revenue, strategic growth and strong ties with clients.
Features of the QuickBooks Online Sync 2.0 include:
- A twin directional sync which is capable of bringing invoices and unpaid bill to Bill.com from QuickBooks before payments are synced to QuickBooks
- The ability of accessing cash forecasts in Bill.com is drawn from the bank balance of Quickbooks
- Information containing the updated postings on deposits and payments in ensuring cash forecasting comprehensively
- Ease of new users to transfer unpaid bills to Bill.com from Quickbooks in just a few simplified steps
Beginning from September, customers of Bill.com will be provided with upgraded notices for QuickBooks Online Sync 2.0. In order to immediately request the upgrade, users will be required to log in to Bill.com and at the page’s bottom, they will need to click on ‘Support’.
- ReadyRatios introduced listed companies' financial analysis and benchmarking
- BlackLine targets outsourcers as a medium to reach out to small and medium sized businesses
- EY Collaborates with Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting to provide Information on Tax issues through CCH IntelliConnect
- Deloitte Consulting Teams up with SAP America to Develop and Provide New Digital Offerings to its Clients
- SAP RealSpend Budgeting App Launched by SAP
- Macola ERP Software Enhanced by Exact
- Spring 2016 Release Unveiled by the FinancialForce