Spring 2016 Release Unveiled by the FinancialForce
Cloud ERP provider, FinancialForce, made an announcement on the Salesforce App Cloud in the Spring of 2016 in the application of financial management.
This latest release gives customers in financial departments and CFO, the ability of personalizing their experience. Users are able to tailor the manner in which they can enter and view accounting information, accessibility to 360 degrees in customer views and can work socially and collaborate across their organizations. The 2016 spring released new capabilities in accounting including intercompany built in automated elimination entries and intercompany reconciliations. This solution also offers international rates of exchanges in streamlining and also managing various multinational transactions.
This release that was developed used customer feedbacks entail input that is configured fully and which are intuitive and which also support quick data entry. Related Content Panels were also added to the FinancialForce Action Views so as to enable users in designing work panes that combine information from any object on the Salesforce App Cloud using accounting transactions, balances and accounts in just one view. Using these work panes that are role based, users are able to embed social collaboration and task management in order to suit their functional requirements.
Raphael Bres, the FinancialForce general manager of Finance Management stated that the latest CFO is a very strategic partner in business who guides his or her company to the growth of the company and business models that are bullet proof. This means that the finance team requires spending time while providing insights to the business in place of data reconciliation and collection. Through this release, they offer financial applications using new powerful technologies that boost capturing of data, putting action, action and the correct information at their fingerprints in transforming the manner in which they carry out their business and engage customers.
- ReadyRatios integration with QuickBooks Online
- ReadyRatios introduced listed companies' financial analysis and benchmarking
- BlackLine targets outsourcers as a medium to reach out to small and medium sized businesses
- EY Collaborates with Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting to provide Information on Tax issues through CCH IntelliConnect
- Deloitte Consulting Teams up with SAP America to Develop and Provide New Digital Offerings to its Clients
- SAP RealSpend Budgeting App Launched by SAP
- Macola ERP Software Enhanced by Exact