Senior Tax Lawyer Heads to KPMG’s US Tax Practice
A SENIOR London tax partner at law firm Dewey & LeBoeuf is to join KPMG.
Fred Gander, a tax lawyer who joined legacy Dewey Ballantine in 1986 and led the firm's London office prior to its 2007 merger with LeBoeuf Lamb Greene & MacRae, is joining KPMG's US arm to head its US tax practice for Europe and the Middle East, Legal Week reports.
Gander is also the head of Dewey's European supervisory committee and is one of its most successful tax lawyers.
- Increase in Recovery of VAT on Financial Services in No Deal Brexit
- HMRC Issued a Petition for Winding up to Notts County Football Club
- London Grocer Found Guilty in £120k VAT Fraud
- HMRC Enquiring English Premier League Clubs and Players Over Potential Tax Avoidance on Sale of Players’ Image Rights
- VAT Fraud Leads Father and Son Duo to Jail
- Mechanic Ordered to Pay Back £208k with Respect to a Tax Fraud
- Large Businesses Tax underpayments increases by 13% to £25bn