Carr, Riggs & Ingram Merges in Holland CPAs
Carr, Riggs & Ingram has expanded to Kentucky by merging with Holland CPAs in the firm’s second merger in the space of a month.The merger will add two offices to CRI in Bowling Green and Russellville, Ken. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Last month, the firm expanded to Metairie, La., by merging in Rebowe & Company CPAs. With the latest deal, the Enterprise, Ala.-based firm now has offices in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee and Texas.
“The merger with Holland CPAs expands CRI’s offices into Kentucky, the eighth Southern state in which our firm now operates,” said CRI chairman and managing partner William H. Carr in a statement. “CRI’s continued geographic expansion parallels our growing industry and service specializations, and this growth is indicative of our firm’s ability to provide our clients with the highest level of expertise.”
Holland CPAs had approxomately 40 people, including four partners, in its two offices, and all are expected to remain at the combined firm, according to spokesperson Bri Harding. The four partners will now become partners at CRI. The merger took effect on Sept. 1.CRI ranked 33rd on Accounting Today’s 2011 list of the Top 100 Firms, with $85.85 million in annual revenue.
- Increase in Recovery of VAT on Financial Services in No Deal Brexit
- HMRC Issued a Petition for Winding up to Notts County Football Club
- London Grocer Found Guilty in £120k VAT Fraud
- HMRC Enquiring English Premier League Clubs and Players Over Potential Tax Avoidance on Sale of Players’ Image Rights
- VAT Fraud Leads Father and Son Duo to Jail
- Mechanic Ordered to Pay Back £208k with Respect to a Tax Fraud
- Large Businesses Tax underpayments increases by 13% to £25bn