Karlins Accepted into CICPAC
Mike Karlins, a partner at the Woodlands, Texas-based CPA firm Karlins & Ramey LLC, was recently accepted into membership of Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association by executive director John Corcoran in Chicago during CICPAC’s recent annual conference.
A national association of CPA firms that provide high-quality financial and consulting services to more than 6,000 construction entities, CICPAC extends membership to firms that demonstrate proficiency in construction industry services and maintain a reputation for high quality work and integrity. Each firm accepted into the organization is the exclusive member in its area.
“I am thrilled to have been accepted for membership into CICPAC,” Karlins said in a statement. “CICPAC is a highly respected organization and one that provides its members with invaluable insight and opportunity. For Karlins & Ramey, this means bettering our firm and business practices so that we can better serve our clients. ”
CICPAC is a nonprofit association that serves as a close-knit community for CPA firms to gather for networking, training and camaraderie among colleagues. It has close to 70 members.
- Mechanic ordered to pay back £208k with respect to a tax fraud
- Large Businesses Tax underpayments increases by 13% to £25bn
- OECD Releases Compliance Ratings on Tax Transparency
- LITRG urges to Act Fast on Missed Tax Credit Renewals
- Legal and Accounting Businesses Contribute £15.5bn in Taxes for UK Treasury
- Chinese Football Association Introduces Rule of 100% tax on Signings of Foreign Players
- Barcelona striker Lionel Messi losses his tax Fraud conviction appeal