Pages: 1
RSS
Fascinating Accounting Game, already available on our website

We launch accounting game – "Balance". But it's interesting not only for accountants. It's a hybrid of Tetris and Finance (figures). You can play in your browser (flash), no registration required. But if you signed up your score will be saved to our rating table. Just try! If you get 6000 scores or more you'll be my hero :)

P.S. The best "Balance" score on our regional website is 31445! The winner is the middle age woman, accountant. It's unbelievable result even for me as the developer of the game.

hi. that game is really very interesting...i am playing but no able to get good score. hope i will cross 6000 soon. keep it up

good game. you must find some more related to accounts which can help in determine the debit, credit difficulties. i find many games for improving typing but not much for accounting.

New record was established by clarke! More then 10000! Congratulations!

Hi
i am a student of accounting and i am amazed to see such a game linked with accounting. please develop some more intresting things

Hi, may I know is this site still active? I've sent numerous email to readyratio however have no avail...

Hi Eddy,

You also sent request via FB and I answered ASAP)
Pages: 1