Financial and Accounting News
- January 12, 2021 How to Secure Data Effectively for Remote Work Employees As long as most companies work with geographically distributed teams nowadays, more and more employees begin to work remotely. So the companies face unique security challenges. Once employees do not work on-site, they are supposed to rely on their own devices and Wi-Fi networks to access company information.
- October 31, 2020 New Ethical Challenges for Accountants due to Covid-19 The pandemic has directed us to very difficult times due to its challenging new environment. While companies are trying to recover from losses, expert accountants are facing intense, new dilemmas that necessitate them to ...
- October 31, 2020 UK’s ACCA Wins the Marketing Gold Star Award Thanks to their Digital Marketing Strategy With employment and jobs being a hot topic for fresh graduates, ACCA’s accolade was a digital tactic designed to inspire and engage young viewers about careers within the accountancy sector. These awards have been p ...
- October 18, 2020 Top 10 Audit Firms in Dubai – United Arab Emirates In the present world, auditing has become one of the essentials of every company, big or small. Being a business enterprise in Dubai means you’re operating in one of the top industrial hubs of the WORLD. This puts more p ... Views: 21634 ∙ Comments: 16
- August 31, 2020 Audit Fees for FTSE 100 Companies Hit £911m Fees for audit services at FTSE 100 companies reached a new high, totaling to £911m in 2019 compared to £892m in 2018. This increase in audit fees is mainly due to pressure exerted on firms by regulators and clients to i ...
- August 29, 2020 PwC Declines Proposed Audit Role at Russian Gold Mining Company PwC has recently announced that it will not be able to accept its proposed appointment as external auditor to the Russian gold mining company Petropavlovsk, citing governance issues. The big four firm was selected ...
- July 31, 2020 IASB has Deferred Amendments made to IAS 1 The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) has decided to defer the effective date by one year of amendments to International Accounting Standard (IAS) 1 Presentation of Financial Statements regarding the ...
- July 30, 2020 A Beginner’s Guide to Filling Out Your W-4 Your W-4 is a four-page IRS form that basically tells your employer how much money to take out of your paychecks to cover taxes—and it was modified in 2020 to help people request the most accurate tax withholdings p ... Views: 9729 ∙ Comments: 1
- July 23, 2020 Treasury Planning to Regulate Cryptoasset promotions The Treasury is consulting regarding plans to regulate promotion of specific cryptoassets through Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in order to strengthen its role in approving promotions by unauthorised firms. ...
- July 23, 2020 NAO Deepens Analysis of Government Spending The National Audit Office (NAO) has reviewed expenditure amounting to £1.7 trillion incurred by the UK government in the past year, and also reported that its work resulted in positive financial impact of £1.1bn. A ...
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Most Important Financial Ratios
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Current Ratio
- Interest Coverage Ratio (ICR)
- Financial Leverage
- Break-even Point
- Solvency Ratio
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game