ReadyRatios Fianacial Analysis News
- August 17, 2016 FASB Proposes Changes in Presentation of Financial Statements A revelation draft has been released by the Financial Accounting Standards Board – FASB, that is suggesting modifications in its theoretical structure connected to how in a financial statement, matters are ... Views: 794 ∙ Comments: 1
- August 9, 2012 How to Make Perfect IFRS Financial Statement? Today we've launched the unique information source – IFRS Disclosure Guide (DG). What is it? IFRS Disclosure Guide is the ideal financial statement which is 100% complied with IASB requirements. It's based on the ...
- July 11, 2012 ReadyRatios Update: New Interface and Features The ReadyRatios software has been updated by now. Besides small technical improvements this version got a new interface and American English option. The update is meant to make the interface look modern.
- May 11, 2012 First Results of the ReadyRatios International Project By June 2012 the ReadyRatios project will have been working internationally for a year. For this project we’ve used our 20-year experience in auditing and 6-year experience in IT-services manufacturing for the ... Views: 3351 ∙ Comments: 1
- November 14, 2011 New version of ReadyRatios financial analysis: export reports to PDF, convenient change of analysis step and other enhancements Today we’ve released ReadyRatios 2.6.2. It has gotten some new features, let’s underline most important ones. Now it can create reports in PDF and ODT (OpenOffice) formats. “Step change” button ...
- August 26, 2011 New Features of ReadyRatios: Analysis of US GAAP and Selection of the Start of the Financial Year Three months ago we launched ReadyRatios service – a unique tool for the intelligent analysis of the financial position of companies taken from their financial statements. Today, we have made next step in the ...
- July 7, 2011 The Launch of a Unique Free Financial Analysis Service In July 2011 the company Audit IT, which specializes in financial auditing and the development of software for accounting and analysis, launched the unique ReadyRatios web service. The service automatically analyzes a ...
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Most Important Financial Ratios
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Financial Leverage
- Current Ratio
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Interest Coverage Ratio (ICR)
- Return On Capital Employed (ROCE)
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- Return On Equity (ROE)
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game