- July 4, 2011 Auditors Criticise EU Farm Payment System The EU's main audit body says agricultural subsidies - the biggest item in the EU budget - often go to people who do little or no farming. A new report by the European Court of Auditors complains of deficiencies ...
- July 2, 2011 CEC and UK Collide over Foreign Company Tax THE MISSIVE FR OM the European Commission last week criticising the UK's controlled foreign companies (CFC) legislation should not, at first glance, provide too many problems for the government. The EC criticised the UK ...
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Most Important Financial Ratios
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Financial Leverage
- Interest Coverage Ratio (ICR)
- Current Ratio
- Break-even Point
- Solvency Ratio
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game