- July 6, 2011 PwC: Analysts Crave More Timely Assurance, Less Boilerplate Audit INVESTORS AND ANALYSTS crave timely assurance and greater narrative reporting than is provided under the current audit model, PwC has claimed. Its new report, Fresh perspectives on audit: the investors' and analysts' ...
- July 5, 2011 IAASB Seeks Global Views on Enhancing the Value of Auditor Reporting The International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (IAASB) today released its consultation paper, Enhancing the Value of Auditor Reporting: Exploring Options for Change, to obtain views on enhancing the quality, ...
- July 4, 2011 Auditors Criticise EU Farm Payment System The EU's main audit body says agricultural subsidies - the biggest item in the EU budget - often go to people who do little or no farming. A new report by the European Court of Auditors complains of deficiencies ...
- July 2, 2011 CEC and UK Collide over Foreign Company Tax THE MISSIVE FR OM the European Commission last week criticising the UK's controlled foreign companies (CFC) legislation should not, at first glance, provide too many problems for the government. The EC criticised the UK ...
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Most Important Financial Ratios
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Interest Coverage Ratio (ICR)
- Current Ratio
- Financial Leverage
- Break-even Point
- Solvency Ratio
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game