Financial and Accounting News
- June 9, 2011 A Driving Wind for IFRS from Asia-Oceania The Asian-Oceanian Standard-Setters Group (AOSSG) has published today "A Vision Paper of the Asian-Oceanian Standard-Setters Group 2011 – A Driving Wind for IFRS from Asia-Oceania". The paper describes ...
- June 9, 2011 Accountancy Pay Levels up 3.11% on Year Permanent salaries in the accountancy sector are up 3.11% year-on-year, and pay levels for skilled candidates are on the rise according to the latest survey from recruiters Badenoch & Clark. Auditors’ ...
- June 3, 2011 IFRS Foundation Publishes Proposed IFRS Taxonomy Enhancements for Reporting Common-Practice The IFRS Foundation today published for public comment an exposure draft of the IFRS Taxonomy 2011 interim release: common-practice concepts. The proposed interim release contains supplementary tags for the IFRS Taxonomy ...
Most WantedFinancial Terms
- Most Important Financial Ratios
- Debt-to-Equity Ratio
- Financial Leverage
- Interest Coverage Ratio (ICR)
- Current Ratio
- Break-even Point
- Solvency Ratio
- Debt Service Coverage Ratio
- Receivable Turnover Ratio
- Accounts Payable Turnover Ratio
Have 10 minutes to relax?Play our unique
Play The Game